Natalie Fischer of Bradford Lit agency is hosting a pitch contest on YAtopia this is a great oppurtunity for unagented writers because she is currently closed to submissions.
YAtopians will choose the top 20 to give to Natalie who will then pick her winners.
Here are the rules:
1) Be a follower of the blog.
2) Blog about this contest and include a link with your entry. If you don’t have a blog, you may tweet or make a facebook status. But we prefer blog.
3) Create a TWO SENTENCE pitch. And not a massively long run-on sentence either. Two concise sentences that will hook Natalie to your book and have her desperate to read more.
4) Include the opening line of your manuscript.
5) Manuscripts that you submit should be completed. I leave it up to you whether you decide to submit a half finished manuscript. You’ll have to deal with it SHOULD Natalie request you send her the full.
6) This contest will be capped at either 150 entries OR will end midnight on the 21st April.
7) Winners to be announced (along with prizes) on 28th April. 8) Any age any genre accepted! Good luck! Contest is open NOW.
You can visit the blog via this link: